PRE, The Parenting Center
PRE, Parenting Center, LLC
Janice Black, LCSW
Parental Responsibilities Evaluator
* As a Mental Health Professional licensed in the State of Colorado, I perform evaluations of parenting issues in which complications, such as mental health concerns are significant.
FORMAL PREPARATION AND EDUCATION
Resume and Additional Qualifications, including specifics about ongoing training/preparation on current issues affecting children, parents and families today.
- Licensed Master Social Worker
- Fulfilled the training requirements for Child and Family Investigators as defined in Chief Justice Directive 04-08, Standard 6 through the Colorado Bar Association, 2008.
- Professional Writing Certificate, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, CO 2001.
- Teaching Credential (Multiple Subjects), University of California at Riverside, 1986.
- Masters in Social Work, San Diego State University, 1979.
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Development, University of California at Riverside, 1977.
* Nothing on this website constitutes legal advice.